Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello!

Hello Everybody! I guess I can begin by introducing my self! My name is Esther, I am a pastry student at the Art Institute of Dallas. I have started a blog because I love to make cakes for friends and family members and I often get asked to show my pictures, so this will be like a colorful cake diary for every single cake, cupcake, pastry and goody I make! ((If you have any questions regarding my work please email me at esthertorres84@yahoo.com)) I have been doing this for 2 years now and I'm absolutely in love with this, i hope to one day graduate from pastry school and open my very own successful bakery! But until then i keep my self busy making cakes for friends and families and culinary school on top of working a full time job, being a mother and working on other projects! I am a single mother of an amazing 3 year old chef prodigy named Ej who also helps out as my assistant from time to time so you will be seeing alot of him in my photos too :) I will be updating it every week so please check back from time to time to see whats new! Im excited to be able to share all of my creations with you guys and i hope to keep you guys interested and excited with every post :) Thank You so much for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment